Visitas

WHEN I LOOK AT YOU – MC .


Everybody need inspiration, Everybody needs a soul. The buetiful melody, when the nights alone
Cause there is no garuntee, that this life is easy.
Yeah when I water sprouting apart, when theres no light to break up the darkness, that’s when I look at you.
When the waves, are flooding the shore and i can't find my way home anymore, thats when i look at you.
When i look at you. i see forgiveness, i see the truth. You love me for who i am, like the stars hold the moon. Right there where they belong, and i know i'm not alone.
Yea when i water sprouting apart, when theres no light to break up the darkness, thats
when I look at you.
When the waves are flooding the shore and i can't find my way home anymore, thats when I look at you.
You appear just like a dream to me, just like kolidoscope colors that, cover me, all i need every breath that i breath don't you know, your buetiful .
When the waves are flooding the shore and i can't find my way home anymore, thats when I look at you.
AND YOU APPER JUST LIKE A DREAM TO ME.

WHEN I LOOK AT YOU – MC.